Why Work at Fox Advancement?
Access your greatness. Connect to purpose. Maximize the possibilities.
We engage with diverse thought leaders to exchange ideas that help us grow and deliver optimal client results. The firm actively leans into the understanding that every person is rich in experience and leadership capabilities. Ultimately, we are inspired by the diverse and inclusive team members representing our best thinking and multiplying our performance.
What It’s Like to Work at Fox?
Our unique model allows our employees to create the right level of engagement for their world. Whether you look to partner with us for just a few hours a week or accept a full-time schedule, we're excited to find the right balance for you, our clients, and our firm. You can truly thrive as a grant or development professional by bringing together world-class systems, leadership, and infrastructure to support your work.
What are you waiting for? Find your perfect role below and apply today!
We are proud to offer a generous level of benefits to our consultants:
- 100% remote environment
- Highly competitive compensation
- An extended professional network from around the country
- Flexible work schedule
- Ongoing team development activities to mindshare challenging issues and innovate new solutions
- Dedicated shared-service support team
Full-time employees (30 hours per week), all of the above plus:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO policy
- Profit-sharing plan
Remote | Part-Time and Full-Time
Grant Writing Consultant
Join the Fox Advancement Team! Our Grant Writers have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of federal grants across different industries. Our unique model allows flexibility in your hours, work location (work from wherever you want!), and much more.
Remote | Part-Time and Full-Time
If you are passionate about helping organizations define and manage their capital campaigns, this is the role for you. From feasibility studies to ongoing capital campaign support, our experts are instrumental partners in the process. Learn more and apply today.
Remote | Part-time
Fractional Development Leaders
Fox Advancement is a leader in providing fundraising and grant management services to top nonprofit organizations nationwide. With 20 years of experience, our clients trust us to advise, research, and deliver on critical components of their development plans. Today, we are excited to expand our service solutions by adding Fractional Development solutions to support growing teams and needs.
Assignments will generally run from 10-20 hours per week, depending on the size of the organization and the complexity of needs. Locations may vary depending on the assignment.
What you'll need to have to be successful
A great fractional development leader should have the following:
- Ability to quickly assess and advise on the best methods to achieve goals
- Ability to process and evaluate data to drive decision making
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and run both tactical and strategic programs
- Highly effective written and verbal communications skills, including strong presentation abilities
- Comfort interacting with leadership, staff, board members, and major donors
- Extensive experience identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major donors
What You Will Bring
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience leading a development team
- Grant writing knowledge and capital campaign management experience are a plus!
- Knowledge of various donor databases (e.g., Blackbaud, Raiser’s Edge)
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, get starting applying to us today!
Remote | On-Call, Part-time, Full-time
Join our Talent Pool
Fox Advancement is always excited to speak to great people! While we might not have a role available today, we're growing and could have the perfect spot for you tomorrow. Join our talent pool and let us know what you'd like to do with us in the future ... you never know when there might be a perfect fit.